Test run of the installation
I wanted to take my installation to the scenery that inspired a large portion of the environment in my graphic novel, so I packed up my tiny fiat 500 and off we went into the hills.
Despite the weather being good at home, it was completely different in the hills. When the rain finally stopped we did try to erect the tent, but the wind had other ideas and decided it would make a better parachute! So we scrapped that plan and took the installation to my sisters garden to do a sort of dress rehearsal.
The tent looked great and the other pieces I had added really made the world come to life, but the display needed some rearranging - I knew this was something I could deal with when I installed it on the university site for assessment. I also knew it would look so much better of grass, as it was intended instead of the flag stones in the garden.